Sunday, April 18, 2010

You could walk away from your mortgage, or hit it with a truck

I'm proud to see my birth state of Ohio coming up with innovative solutions to the U.S. mortgage crisis.

First came the Ohio man in February who after leveling his foreclosed home with a bulldozer, explained himself thusly: "I brought it out of the ground and I plan on putting it back in the ground."

Ohio man bulldozes home to avoid foreclosure

And now in a slight twist (driving a Ford, I must note with pride), an Ohio man rammed into his foreclosed home with his truck. After this impromptu demolition project he said, "As far as I'm concerned I am not done yet. Not until it's laying completely on the ground."

You gotta love Americans' dogged determination to get the job done.

Another Ohio Man up for foreclosure rams home with Truck

No comments: