Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lib'rul media remembers Hasan, forgets F.E.A.R.





Well you know me, always out to expose the dastardly lib'rul media.  

Seriously though, I can't understand why my liberal co-conspirators in the media pay so little attention to this crazy story about a shadowy, murderous, drug-dealing, anti-government militia group operating inside the U.S. Military?  

I mean, we still see stories about the Fort Hood shooter, including the saga of his beard... and I'm sure it has nothing to do with his being Muslim, no sirree.  

Conservative bloviators like Michelle Malkin and Mark Steyn have done their best to keep three-year-old Nidal Hasan story alive and stir up fear that he is just the tip of the Islamist iceberg in the military.  Yet the right-wing as well as MSM media (whatever that is) both ignore F.E.A.R.  

Could it be that my fellow liberals ensconced in their corporate media fronts for left-wing brainwashing operations are napping on the job, or.... (gasp!) could it be that there is no liberal media at all?  


By Don Terry
August 29, 2013 | Southern Poverty Law Center


SPLC Intelligence Report | Fall 2013

No comments: