Friday, May 8, 2009

Hannity: Burger belies Obama's elitism


This is so over-the-top, but typical. Now Sean Hannity is accusing Obama of choosing elitist mustard on his "fancy burger." Some conservative bloggers are outraged at Obama's blue-blooded burger, too. Sorry to break it to you, but if you have dijon or spicy mustard in your kitchen, you are officially an elitist SOB. (You may also be an A-rab and a Muslim.)

BTW, a 10 oz. bottle of Grey Poupon will run you about $3.50; and 12 oz. Billy Bee Dijon Honey will cost you about $2.63. If you can afford to pay for such luxury, then please open your mouth and remove the silver spoon!

Yeah, and Dubya was a "man of the people" because he talked like a Texas village idiot and grilled his own hot dogs, even though he's a millionaire scion.

Don't ask me why.



President Poupon


As you all know, President Obama is a real man of the people. Tuesday, he dropped by a popular Virginia restaurant to grab a burger with his pal Joe. The Gateway Pundit blog pointed out that plain old ketchup didn't cut it for the president, who ordered his burger with a very special condiment:

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: All right. I'm going to have a — just your basic cheddar cheeseburger, medium well. I just want mustard, no ketchup. If you've got like a spicy mustard or something like or Dijon mustard, something like that.

Dijon mustard? I think the president watched a little bit too much television as a kid:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP: GREY POUPON COMMERCIAL)

ACTOR IAN RICHARDSON: Pardon me, would you have any Grey Poupon?

ACTOR PAUL EDDINGTON: You mean the mustard?

RICHARDSON: Yes, would you have any?

EDDINGTON: Would I or do I?

RICHARDSON: Both, actually.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

I hope you enjoyed that fancy burger, Mr. President.

[I hope you enjoy my foot up your ass, Hannity! - J]

UPDATE: It gets ridiculouser. Now the Grey Poupon people at Kraft are getting involved. -->

No comments: