Thursday, September 8, 2011

(YAWN) Another multi-victim shooting rampage

Said one witness who saw the shooter entering the Nevada IHOP: "I had my pistol; [but] I wasn't going up against an automatic rifle. I'm sorry. I wish I would have shot him in the back now as he was going toward IHOP, but I wasn't clear on the situation."

Obviously the answer is for more Americans to carry AK-47s so they're not outgunned by mentally disturbed shooters with AK-47s.

We also need to shoot more people in the back.

Guns keep us safe! Guns don't kill people, people kill people! And some people are just evil and disturbed, and there is absolutely nothing we can do to prevent such shooting rampages except arm all the good people of America to the teeth.


By Mark Memmott and Eyder Peralta
September 7, 2011 | NPR

No comments: