Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brits still laughing at Romney since July

Brits are still making fun of Mitt Romney for his July 2012 visit to England on his Partial World Tour of Complete Excellence, when he called Ed Miliband of the Labour party "Mr. Leader" because he forgot his name:

"Let me tell you my favourite – it was when Mitt Romney came to Britain and called me ‘Mr Leader’. I don’t know about you but I think it has a certain ring to it myself, it’s sort of halfway to North Korea.

Miliband, who taught economics at Harvard, added: "Mitt, thanks a lot for that."

"I desperately hope Obama will win," he said. 

Even Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader David Cameron said at a recent gathering that: "Mitt Romney has that unique distinction of uniting all of England against him with his various remarks."

Clearly, Romney is not prepared to step out on the world stage.


By Ned Simons
October 3, 2012 | Huffington Post UK 

No comments: