Thursday, September 17, 2009

My 777th post



My blog has been in "beta" long enough.

After 3 years and 776 posts -- each and every one of them SPECTACULAR -- I am taking off my mask and revealing my blog to all you opinionated, opinion-hungry Internet news junkies. Voila!

It's mostly stuff you've seen by e-mail already. Nevertheless, don't miss out on some of my oldies but goodies, including a few overwrought and lengthy essays on topics that nobody else cares about:
















By far, Iraq has been the most frequent tag on my blog postings, (251 posts and counting), and was one of the reasons I started a blog. Some examples:







Mostly my blog consists of my comments building on news stories or others' opinions. Some of the opinionators featured most often on my blog are: Matt Taibbi, Pat Buchanan, David Sirota, Mark Ames, Allen Uthman, Gary Brecher, Paul Krugman, Joseph Stiglitz, Ezra Klein, and yes, (sigh) Rush Limbaugh. These are people you should get in the habit of reading regularly, if only to discover what evil liberals and radical kooks are thinking.

Occassionally, I also post e-mail exchanges with real, flesh-and-blood conservatives, because I like to stay close to the people in flyover country, ya know? I'm no limousine liberal, mind you. (Pardon me, would you have any Grey Poupon for my fancy burger?)

Anyhow, I encourage you to take a look, get angry, disgusted, whatever, leave a comment if you care to, bookmark it, and come back real soon. Share the URL only with your closest politcorrect confidants and college-educated, Saab-driving, bi-coastal friends and relatives. I admit there aren't many photos or whizz-bang effects on my blog, but that just shows it aint about bein' pretty, it's about bein' right. (That is, to the left.)

No comments: